Congress MilanoPediatria 2014
Dupi Italia participated to the congress MilanoPediatria 2014 – Nutrition, Genetics, Environment for health education” from 20 to 23 November 2014 in Milan.
The Congress, now historic biennial event, brings together several scientific societies that deal with important issues related to the health of the child.
In particular MilanoPediatria is the:
- VI National Congress of the Italian Society for Health Education
- XI National Congress of the Italian Society of Pediatric Nutrition (SINUPE)
- VI National Congress of Italian Society for Metabolic Diseases and Neonatal Screening (SIMMESN)
- 79th Refresher Course of the Italian Society of Pediatrics (SIP) – Lombardy Section
- VIII National Congress of the Italian Society Genetic Diseases Pediatric (SIMGePeD).
The event, whose protagonists leading experts of national and international reputation in the field of pediatrics, nutrition and prevention, turns its attention to the problems of living of the child in today’s society, providing opportunities for discussion, reflection, comparison of all the operators who are dedicated pediatric age.
Specifically, the topics that have been addressed are: the prevention of food allergies, food safety in the child, the responsibility of the pediatrician in the conduct food.